Classroom & Attendance Policies
- Consistent attendance in the same class and your on-time arrival helps ensure your child’s confidence, participation and musical growth.
- Make-ups for missed classes must be completed while enrolled in the current session. This must be arranged with the teacher. We do not give credit or refunds for missed classes.
- Only the child who is registered for the class may attend. If a sibling or friend would like to visit a class, please contact Laura at the email below. One free visit is offered to families now to the program.
- Please do not attend class if you think your child may be sick.
- Please do not bring toys, food, or drinks into the music room. This can be upsetting to other children who cannot share the item with you.
- Please turn off and put away your cell phone. We ask that adults refrain from conversations during music classes. Talking during music listening and singing takes away from the music experience and distracts the class.
- Tuition in non-refundable and cannot be applied to another semester.
- Each student is given the option to purchase Student Home Materials (instrument kit and two CD’s)
Tips for Parents
- Please be patient with your child and allow him or her to observe until they are comfortable enough to join in.
- Your participation in class is essential, especially for your child. Your participation demonstrates that this is a worthwhile activity and it enhances your child’s participation in the music activities.
- We strongly encourage you to use your CD and instrument kit at home. The repetition of Simply Music Rhapsody activities will develop your child’s sense of timing, pitch and language skills.